1Zpresso J-Max Manual Coffee Grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, 1Zpresso Cylinder Case
Color: Iron Gray, Silver
Dimensions: 19 x 6 x 20 cm
Grounds Capacity: 35~40g
Materials: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, and aluminum alloy
All 1Zpresso grinders include a one-year limited warranty under defects in materials and workmanship.
PayPal: 1Zpresso online store is hosted on WordPress’s PayPal as a third-party payment processor to ensure the best online shopping experiences. The personal data is securely stored through PayPal’s data storage and we do not have any access to your information. The price is in USD.
- 1Zpresso will only accept shipments to a valid street address. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes and Parcel Locker. All parcels shall be sent to the address provided at the time of the checkout. Any errors in the information supplied to us are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- We ship the 1Zpresso grinder from Taiwan to around the world. The item will be dispatched in 5 working days and the estimated delivery time is 3 – 8 days. However, it might take longer due to the unexpected event.
DHL – Global, exclude the specific regions
Amazon MCF – US, Japan, European Union
OCS – Japan
SF Express – Hong Kong
- In cases where certain countries cannot be served by a specific logistics company, we may opt to ship the order using DHL Global as an alternative logistics provider.
- The weekend orders would be shipped the next Monday. All couriers are not working during either public holidays or bank holidays.
- Kindly leave us a message with the required information when you place an order, it helps to ease the trouble of personal goods through customs:
- Korean Customs –
Personal Customs Clearance Code (PCCC)
- Brazil Customs –
1. Cadastro de Pessoas Fisicas (CPF)
2. Are you a resident of Brazil? YES or NO
- Indonesian Customs –
Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak (NPWP)
Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel arrives in its destination country. These charges would be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
1Zpresso has no control over these charges. The parcel is going to be waived if consumers decline to pay the relevant charge. We would not be held any responsibility for the additional charges or any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, 1Zpresso advise the customer to contact the local customs office for further information to avoid excessive charges, do review the terms and conditions before adding products to the cart. Alternately, email us if you have any questions, we are always happy in helping.
Returns & Refunds
All grinders sold by 1Zpresso are under a one-year warranty (damages caused by human factors are excluded).
- Please submit your return request within 7 calendar days from the date you received a faulty item, such as grinders with cosmetic defects.
- Only items purchased directly from 1Zpresso’s online store can be returned to us. Grinders purchased through other distributors must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the accessories included when you received it.
- The warranty does not cover damage such as rust or wear and tear as we cannot guarantee the product’s usage or storage.
Please click here to learn more details about the refunds.
Once a return request is approved, we will send you a prepaid shipping label to return the item and will refund you through your original payment method within 10 business days from the date we receive the item.
If you have any concerns about Returns and Refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Simply loving it. Grinding results are absolutely consistent and superb in taste. Step size of the discrete grinding level is sufficiently small to dial in any roast I tried so far, even those which require a rather small grind size.
One remark: Upon purchasing I was a bit disppointed that the “iron grey” color variant was no longer available. However, this changed completely while working with the “silver” grinder. Over the first weeks, the silver color acquires a lovely golden shimmer which makes the color an outstanding choice IMHO.
High quality grinder very well made, I use it for my Gaggia Classic Pro for espresso, It’s very good that you can precisely adjust what you need for espresso or other methods grinding is fast around 30-45 seconds for espresso you can not go wrong with this grinder everything is great.
I am very happy with this purchase thank you 1ZPRESSO outstanding workmanship and design.
After buying a Cafelat Robot we looked for a suitably capable grinding device for 100% manual espresso brewing and are very happy with our choice. We use the JMax as our main grinder on a daily base now. It takes less than a minute to grind 20g of beans on the finer end of the scale. The retention varies from zero to a little bit. It doesn’t worry us either way as the brush included quickly takes care of it.
Despite the many grind settings the JMax offers 1Zpresso made it surprisingly easy to see which exact setting is used (combination of dot layers on the indicating arrow and around the ring), that is especially useful when reassembling it after cleaning. Overall we are impressed with high build quality and great performance.
Basically perfect. The grinding quality is extremely high and versatile. I’ve had it for half a year and I’ve been using it almost daily for filter coffee and for moka pot, and I love how easy it is to switch between grind sizes. Just turn the big dial, one second and it’s done.
It’s quite fast at grinding and has a long handle, so not much force is required for grinding light roasts.
The magnetic cup is really comfortable to use, and it has never brought me any issues. It’s also really easy to take apart completely and clean, no tools required.
The included travel case is quite easy to carry inside my backpack and very convenient.
I was going to get the JX-pro, which seemed really good, but this one is better in every single respect.
I have a Brevelle Barista Express whose grinder is quite loud. My wife and I live in a small condominuim, I purchased the J-Max so as not to wake my wife early in the morning. The J-Max has become my go to grinder. it’s superior consistant grinding combined with the 8.8 micron steps makes dialing-in espresso easy. With the exterior adjustment ring I can easily move to different coffees or brewing styles and to return to the previous grind with no loss. A great grinder!
I primarily use mine for espresso, but have also done pour over, drip and french press.
This grinder works great! Absolutely no issues to date. I’m around 9 pounds of coffee through it. It grinds well, the build quality is excellent and the catch bin is the perfect size for a 58mm portafilter.
If you’re wondering what the rubber band is for, I think it’s meant to give you grip. I have mine on the top part about 1/3 down and it helps a ton when I’m grinding a light roast and need to put some more torque into it.
I got the J-max to go with my flair for traveling. I love everything about it. Fast, consistent, beautifully made, beautifully packaged. Easily adjustable for any grind from Turkish to French press or pour over. Excellent piece of gear.
Grinder is absolutely brilliant did not expect the level of adjustment and is a really well built piece of kit.
Fue una compra increíble! El molino es sorprendente y la rapidez de la compra fue lo mejor 👌🏻