1Zpresso JX-Pro Manual Coffee Grinder, cleaning brush
Dimensions: 19 x 6.3 x 18cm
Grounds Capacity: 30~35g
Materials: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, and aluminum alloy
All 1Zpresso grinders include a one-year limited warranty under defects in materials and workmanship.
PayPal: 1Zpresso online store is hosted on WordPress’s PayPal as a third-party payment processor to ensure the best online shopping experiences. The personal data is securely stored through PayPal’s data storage and we do not have any access to your information. The price is in USD.
- 1Zpresso will only accept shipments to a valid street address. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes and Parcel Locker. All parcels shall be sent to the address provided at the time of the checkout. Any errors in the information supplied to us are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- We ship the 1Zpresso grinder from Taiwan to around the world. The item will be dispatched in 5 working days and the estimated delivery time is 3 – 8 days. However, it might take longer due to the unexpected event.
DHL – Global, exclude the specific regions
Amazon MCF – US, Japan, European Union
OCS – Japan
SF Express – Hong Kong
- In cases where certain countries cannot be served by a specific logistics company, we may opt to ship the order using DHL Global as an alternative logistics provider.
- The weekend orders would be shipped the next Monday. All couriers are not working during either public holidays or bank holidays.
- Kindly leave us a message with the required information when you place an order, it helps to ease the trouble of personal goods through customs:
- Korean Customs –
Personal Customs Clearance Code (PCCC)
- Brazil Customs –
1. Cadastro de Pessoas Fisicas (CPF)
2. Are you a resident of Brazil? YES or NO
- Indonesian Customs –
Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak (NPWP)
Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel arrives in its destination country. These charges would be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
1Zpresso has no control over these charges. The parcel is going to be waived if consumers decline to pay the relevant charge. We would not be held any responsibility for the additional charges or any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, 1Zpresso advise the customer to contact the local customs office for further information to avoid excessive charges, do review the terms and conditions before adding products to the cart. Alternately, email us if you have any questions, we are always happy in helping.
Returns & Refunds
All grinders sold by 1Zpresso are under a one-year warranty (damages caused by human factors are excluded).
- Please submit your return request within 7 calendar days from the date you received a faulty item, such as grinders with cosmetic defects.
- Only items purchased directly from 1Zpresso’s online store can be returned to us. Grinders purchased through other distributors must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the accessories included when you received it.
- The warranty does not cover damage such as rust or wear and tear as we cannot guarantee the product’s usage or storage.
Please click here to learn more details about the refunds.
Once a return request is approved, we will send you a prepaid shipping label to return the item and will refund you through your original payment method within 10 business days from the date we receive the item.
If you have any concerns about Returns and Refunds, please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
i have owned too many hand grinders and buying yet another labor creating device seemed a fool’s errand. But this one really works. I am using it exclusively for espresso, currently paired with a Rancilio and a picopresso. the latter is very fussy about grind. But since this is my project I can’t comment on switching back and forth between coarse and fine settings, nor about grind retention.
At a very fine setting 30 seconds of easy work gets me the 16 grams I need. Since the silvia takes a slightly coarser grind, it is was satisfying to be able to zero in the settings for both devices and get a sense of the responsiveness of the grinder. so far it has been very consistent from batch to batch.
Not only does it work well but it is a joy to behold and use. Everything about the machining says care and quality. corners were not cut to make this. While it is heavy, it is not unduly bulky and it fits well in the hand. the handle is long enough to provide the leverage needed for easy, efficient grinding. 30 seconds is not bad at all.
Dissassembly for cleaning looks like a bit of a chore but that is several pounds of coffee away for now.
Heaps of adjustment range and precision for my needs (aeropress). Feels satisfyingly heavy. Rubber sleeve works and is important as it really helps with grip against the grinding leverage. Bearings are insanely smooth which is excellent. Static variable but not an issue a few light taps doesn’t solve. Screw in catcher is quite ok – I don’t wish for the magnetic one – it’s more secure. Love the wooden knob, which also has smooth bearings. Easy to turn with the long handle leverage but you definitely feel the grinding resistance. It’s FAST. ~45 turns for 16g at a very fine French press grind, ~20 seconds. High quality good value hand grinder.
Working well after 13 months of regular usage (espresso only). Only detail: at some point something happened and now I have to grind coarser than before for the same result. No big deal, but strange. Other than that, just perfect.
After using this for almost a year now I have zero complaints, it’s extremely well made and allows me to make café quality espresso at home for 1/3 the cost of a decent electric grinder. Shipping time was also extremely fast for an international delivery. 10/10
Owned for over a year now and wouldn’t trade it for the world. I mainly use it to pull espresso but I do use it for the occasional pour over and french press.
I went with a manual grinder over a traditional electric due to the noise I would make in the early mornings. It isn’t tiring at all and I can easily make 3-4 drinks a day without any issues.
You can’t beat the performance at this price point and the build quality is top notch.
PERFECT! Quality fit & finish. EASY to adjust grind settings. Uniform grind from very course to very fine. I’ve had it for about a year: looks and feels like new. Yes, I would buy this one again without hesitation. The problem is, I will never need another grinder.
I have been using the grinder twice daily for about 1 year and the burrs are still sharp and feel very aggressive with the coffee beans. It is much faster than my other cheap manual coffee grinder, with much more granular control over grind size.
It grinds fine enough for espresso but I find it difficult to get consistently repeatable extraction times even when kept on the same setting. This however might be due to my own inconsistencies regarding puck preparation (distribution and tamping force).
Even so, I keep using it because it’s much more quiet than my commercial coffee grinder.
One issue is that the rubber ring became loose after a couple of months and keeps sliding downwards during grinding.
Beautifully engineered. I bought this as a grinder for travel filter coffee but now I use it every day for espresso instead; it grinds better than my electric grinder.
I’ve been using the 1Zpresso JX-Pro every day for a year, and it’s the main reason that I’ve been able to enjoy delicious V60 pour over coffee every morning. More details in my blog post: https://bit.ly/3DKpqu2