1Zpresso K-Max Manual Coffee Grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, 1Zpresso Cylinder Case
Color: Iron Gray, Silver
Dimensions: 19 x 6 x 19.5 cm
Grounds Capacity: 35~40g
Materials: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, and aluminum alloy
All 1Zpresso grinders include a one-year limited warranty under defects in materials and workmanship.
PayPal: 1Zpresso online store is hosted on WordPress’s PayPal as a third-party payment processor to ensure the best online shopping experiences. The personal data is securely stored through PayPal’s data storage and we do not have any access to your information. The price is in USD.
- 1Zpresso will only accept shipments to a valid street address. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes and Parcel Locker. All parcels shall be sent to the address provided at the time of the checkout. Any errors in the information supplied to us are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- We ship the 1Zpresso grinder from Taiwan to around the world. The item will be dispatched in 5 working days and the estimated delivery time is 3 – 8 days. However, it might take longer due to the unexpected event.
DHL – Global, exclude the specific regions
Amazon MCF – US, Japan, European Union
OCS – Japan
SF Express – Hong Kong
- In cases where certain countries cannot be served by a specific logistics company, we may opt to ship the order using DHL Global as an alternative logistics provider.
- The weekend orders would be shipped the next Monday. All couriers are not working during either public holidays or bank holidays.
- Kindly leave us a message with the required information when you place an order, it helps to ease the trouble of personal goods through customs:
- Korean Customs –
Personal Customs Clearance Code (PCCC)
- Brazil Customs –
1. Cadastro de Pessoas Fisicas (CPF)
2. Are you a resident of Brazil? YES or NO
- Indonesian Customs –
Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak (NPWP)
Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel arrives in its destination country. These charges would be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
1Zpresso has no control over these charges. The parcel is going to be waived if consumers decline to pay the relevant charge. We would not be held any responsibility for the additional charges or any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, 1Zpresso advise the customer to contact the local customs office for further information to avoid excessive charges, do review the terms and conditions before adding products to the cart. Alternately, email us if you have any questions, we are always happy in helping.
Returns & Refunds
All grinders sold by 1Zpresso are under a one-year warranty (damages caused by human factors are excluded).
- Please submit your return request within 7 calendar days from the date you received a faulty item, such as grinders with cosmetic defects.
- Only items purchased directly from 1Zpresso’s online store can be returned to us. Grinders purchased through other distributors must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the accessories included when you received it.
- The warranty does not cover damage such as rust or wear and tear as we cannot guarantee the product’s usage or storage.
Please click here to learn more details about the refunds.
Once a return request is approved, we will send you a prepaid shipping label to return the item and will refund you through your original payment method within 10 business days from the date we receive the item.
If you have any concerns about Returns and Refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Impressive results with both filter coffee and espresso. If you don’t mind the manual grinding, at the moment it might even be the best grinder on the market for under 1000$ (including electric grinders). Awesome build quality, great workflow, low rpm’s, single dosing, low retention, very fast for a hand grinder, incredibly clean and complex cup profile, even used it for flow profiling with our UnicaPro with great results (which is normally paired with a Key grinder so the stakes were high)!
Really really fast delivery even international shipping in Korea.
It’s not nessassry to say about product. you already know
This K-Max is as close as you can get to the perfect grinder. Grinds very fast, great ergonomics, quick release catch-cup, and external adjustment ring with more than enough grind settings. I don’t know what else you could do to make it better. Well worth the investment.
Super happy w/ K-Max. Used daily 5 months. Mainly for AeroPress w/ paper or stainless filter. Easy to turn the crank and magnetic cup works great.
Pro Tip: Avoid electrostatic charge and mess from ground beans. Spray light mist of water onto wall of measuring cup then shake to lightly moisten outside of beans. Zero static charge of grind makes for easy pouring into mill hopper. Cup and burrs barely need dusting afterward.
Excellent grinder, and super portable. Fits in a water bottle pocket for travel. Adjustment is precise and easy, but doesn’t happen unintentionally as with the Lido. Requires much less strength to use as well.
Superior grind quality. Ease od grinding beans for a pourover is impressive. Actually i grind my batch for my brew almost as fast as my previous Baratza Encore. Only 2 things which i find should be upgraded. The user’s manual does not quite good explain the calibration process (how to determine the exact zero point) i fained help from a YouTube video. Next, the material od the runner blower which i use for cleaning residual coffee from the grinder is getting dirty very easily (after 1 use it’s covered with coffee dust, hard to be taken off). Besides that – superior grinder, the quality od the whole package gives na impression of having a quality experience.
Perfect, well crafted piece of art. Love this grinder.
I’ve been using the K-max for half a month now, and it requires a bit of effort when grinding for espresso, but the resulting grind particles are impressively uniform, leaving me highly satisfied. When used for pour-over grinding, it grinds more effortlessly. The quality is excellent, and the shipping speed from Taiwan to Canada was remarkably fast.