1ZPRESSO Q SERIES
MANUAL COFFEE GRINDER
[Q2 Grinder] – The upgraded grinder from Q1
● The ergonomics design with the curved handle lever
● Premium anti-slip silicone leather
● With 10 numbers on the dial, 30 clicks per round
Better grinding efficiency relative to the Heptagonal version
Heptagonal Version – (limited Version)
Better effort saving compare to the Pentagonal version
As easy as ABC to grind with a comfortable grip.
Weightless and the right size to pack into your bag and fits perfectly in the plunger of the Aeropress. It is travel-sized and portable for you to go camping and hiking with.
Enjoy a cup of coffee during outdoor activities nor indoor activities!
All grinders can be easy to disassemble for thorough cleaning without any tool and re-calibration.
Increased stability for better consistency of grind.
Multiple Brewing Methods
Not only can Q Series make pour-over, but also they are able to work perfectly with 1Zpresso Y3 coffee maker.
How to Dismantle / Reassembly the Q1 & Q2 Grinder
All grinders can dismantle the body easily without the need for tools, allowing for thorough cleaning without the need to re-calibrate the burr after reassembly.
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only ever be cleaned with a dry brush and blower.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- The burr was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminium body, similar to that of brushed steel, this is normal and expected, as part of the Anodizing Process.