1ZPRESSO Q SERIES
MANUAL COFFEE GRINDER
[Q2 Grinder] – The upgraded grinder from Q1
● The ergonomics design with the curved handle lever
● Premium anti-slip silicone leather
● With 10 numbers on the dial, 30 clicks per round
Better grinding efficiency compared to the Heptagonal version
Heptagonal Version – (limited Version)
More effortless compared to the Pentagonal version
As easy as ABC to grind with a comfortable grip.
The Q2 is light and tiny to be packed into your bag and it fits perfectly in the plunger of the Aeropress. It is travel-sized and portable for you to go camping and hiking with.
Enjoy a cup of coffee during both outdoor and indoor activities!
All 1Zpresso grinders can be easily disassembled for thorough cleaning without any tool and re-calibration.
Better stability for better grind consistency.
Multiple Brewing Methods
Not only can Q Series make pour-over, but also they are able to work perfectly with 1Zpresso Y3 coffee maker.
How to Disassemble/Reassemble the Q1 & Q2 Grinder
All 1Zpresso grinders can be dismantled easily without any tools, making a thorough cleaning easy without
re-calibrating the burrs.
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush and blower.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before using the grinder.
- The burrs were calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr could affect grind consistency and cause damage to the grinder.
- There might be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body similar to brushed steel; this is normal due to the Anodizing Process.