Read the article of How to Choose 1Zpresso Grinder from our blog.
Or View the Comparison Chart to learn more about the 1Zpresso grinder.
Our grinders are equipped with different kinds of burrs to produce the best grind for different brewing methods. Burr type and size affect grinding efficiency and the effort necessary to operate the grinder.
Your new grinder is ready to use straight from the box. Adjust the grind setting and enjoy!
The more you grind, the better you’ll know your grinder.
Read the article of How to Set 1Zpresso Grind Settings from our blog to know more details.
[Internal / Top Numerical Adjustment]
- Turn the adjustment dial clockwise till the lowest grind setting.
- Turn the adjustment dial anti-clockwise to the preferred grind setting.
More rotations/rounds mean a coarser grind size.
[External Numerical Adjustment Ring]
- Turn the adjustment dial anti-clockwise till the lowest grind setting.
- Turn the adjustment dial clockwise to the preferred grind setting.
The RedDot pointer indicates the grind setting. Turn the adjustment dial to adjust the grind setting, it’s just like the electric grinder. The higher the number, the coarser the grind.
Check out the article from our blog.
- Internal Adjustment Design – Q2 grinder & JE grinder & JX grinder
- Top Adjustment Design – JX-Pro grinder & JE-Plus grinder
- External Adjustment Design – K-Pro grinder & K-Plus grinder & J-Max grinder & K-Max grinder
All the 1Zpresso grinders are able to be dismantled without any tools and allow thorough cleanliness and maintenance lacking the need to re-calibrate the burr.
- The grinder can be clean with a dry brush and an air blower.
- Disassemble the grinder and clean it thoroughly once a month. It would maintain the grinding results and life-time of the grinder.
- Do not clean the grinder with water.
Simply grind rolled oats or instant oats, wipe with a damp (not wet) towel, and dry immediately. Excessive moisture will damage the grinder.
The 6.35mm electronic screwdriver/drill is applicable to all the 1Zpresso grinders and it doesn’t need to be a powerful one.
We suggest using a drill for one or two cups within a short period of time, or it could get hot and affect the taste.
Spray some water on the beans to eliminate static.
Notes: Excessive moisture will damage the grinder, so be sure to store the grinder at a dry location.
The burr in the grinders were calibrated by our team to ensure maximum stability over time, and it is expected to grind up to 100~200 kg beans. We’re developing a burr replacement service, so stay tuned.
Minor imperfections on the surface of the metal are to be expected during the aluminum anodizing process. Our QC team is limited to substantial cosmetic defects.
As a natural product, wooden ball exhibits variations in grain and smoothness that synthetics don’t. These variations are considered normal and desirable.
The soft brush is made from nylon wool fiber and the hard brush is made from horsehair fiber.
All 1Zpresso grinders are under an one-year limited warranty for defects in materials and workmanship.