User Manual - X-Pro Grinder
Do not wash or soak this product for cleaning
Table of Contents
Adjusting the grind setting
- Turn the adjustment dial ring counter-clockwise to make the grinds finer and vice versa. Zero the grinder by turning the adjustment dial ring counterclockwise all the way to the starting point where the resistance starts and the central shaft can’t spin freely.
Warning: Do not over-tighten the adjustment dial ring.
- There are 5 and a half rotations in total, 60 clicks in a single rotation; each click moves the burr by 0.0125mm/12.5 microns.
- Refer to the grind setting tutorial post for different brewing methods.
- Put coffee beans in the hopper and turn the handle clockwise to start grinding.
- Follow the guide to calibrate the grinder after reassembling the grinder.
Warning: Do not loosen the burr ring unit before step 5.
- Turn the adjustment dial ring clockwise by around two and a half rotations.
2. Press the inner burr.
3. Turn the knurled thumb nut by one angle beside the dot.
4. Remove the burr and central shaft, spring and lower bearing cap.
5. Remove the knurled thumb nut.
6. Turn the burr ring unit forward (reverse
- Turn the burr ring unit backward (reverse threads) to the tightest.
2. Put the components back in the right sequence: lower bearing cap (the raised edge side facing upward), spring, the burr and central shaft.
3. Put the knurled thumb nut back (the side with the dot faces upward).
4. Press the inner burr.
5. Align the dot on the knurled thumb nut with an angle on the shaft.
- Turn the adjustment dial ring counterclockwise all the way to the starting point where the resistance starts and see whether the indicator aligns with number 0 (#0).
2. Remove the adjustment dial ring if it is not aligned.
3. Align #0 with the indicator and put the adjustment dial back.
- Do not clean and wash the grinder with water.
- Do not wipe your grinder with solvents other than water and alcohol.
- Keep it in a dry environment in order to extend its lifetime.
- Follow the instructions of re-assembly, ensure to place the components into the correct positions.
- Keep the grinder away from children for safety concerns.