1Zpresso ZP6 Manual Coffee Grinder, cleaning brush, 1Zpresso Cylinder Case
Color: Iron Gray, Silver
Dimensions: 19.5 x 19.5 x 6 cm
Grounds Capacity: 30~35g
Materials: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, and aluminum alloy
All 1Zpresso grinders include a one-year limited warranty under defects in materials and workmanship.
PayPal: 1Zpresso online store is hosted on WordPress’s PayPal as a third-party payment processor to ensure the best online shopping experiences. The personal data is securely stored through PayPal’s data storage and we do not have any access to your information. The price is in USD.
- 1Zpresso will only accept shipments to a valid street address. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes and Parcel Locker. All parcels shall be sent to the address provided at the time of the checkout. Any errors in the information supplied to us are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- We ship the 1Zpresso grinder from Taiwan to around the world. The item will be dispatched in 5 working days and the estimated delivery time is 3 – 8 days. However, it might take longer due to the pandemic.
DHL – Global, exclude the specific region
OCS – Japan
SF Express – Hong Kong
- The weekend orders would be shipped the next Monday. All couriers are not working during either public holidays or bank holidays.
- Kindly leave us a message with the required information when you place an order, it helps to ease the trouble of personal goods through customs:
- Korean Customs –
Personal Customs Clearance Code (PCCC)
- Brazil Customs –
1. Cadastro de Pessoas Fisicas (CPF)
2. Are you a resident of Brazil? YES or NO
- Indonesian Customs –
Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak (NPWP)
Customs & Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel arrives in its destination country. These charges would be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
1Zpresso has no control over these charges. The parcel is going to be waived if consumers decline to pay the relevant charge. We would not be held any responsibility for the additional charges or any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, 1Zpresso advise the customer to contact the local customs office for further information to avoid excessive charges, do review the terms and conditions before adding products to the cart. Alternately, email us if you have any questions, we are always happy in helping.
Returns & Refunds
All grinders sold by 1Zpresso are under a one-year warranty (damages caused by human factors are excluded).
- Please submit your return request within 7 calendar days from the date you received a faulty item, such as grinders with cosmetic defects.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from 1Zpresso’s online store can be returned to us. Grinders purchased through other distributors must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the accessories that were included when you received it.
Please click here to learn more details about the refunds.
Once a return request is approved, we will send you a prepaid shipping label to return the item and will refund through your original payment method within 10 business days from the date we receive the item.
If you have any concern about Returns and Refunds, please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
Being a roaster and owner of a specialty coffee company, we only roast elusive high end green coffee. Most of our roast profiles are light roasted. This is where this grinder shines. With a much more narrow particle distribution away from smaller particles, many of the fines are eliminated. It sacrifices a bit of body however opens up a new world of nuances normally masked by the heaviness of the body. Your neural receptors are much more sensitive in your tongue and palate opening new worlds of favor profiles. In addition, you can really push the grind finer to increase extraction yield. This grinder is really made for pourover or drip coffee brewing. I suggest using a flat bottom brewer. I have been changing my roasting profiles to a more Nordic approach. Without a doubt it is my favorite grinder at the moment. And I am fortunate to own many expensive flat burr grinders. Not sure why this is a quick run grinder. I would highlight it in your excellent lineups of hand grinders. Well done.
A beatifful piece of machine. Coming from Normcore Grinder and Wilfa Svart to up my filter game, thing just kills it. It definitely lets you taste much more in the cofee as lower-grade handgrinders. When tested againt friends Comandante, this thing is more consistent and the workflow is just much more pleasant. This thing is much faster than Comandante and the oustide grind setting with red dot is great.
However, nothing is perfect a this ZP6 Special has its downs as well. The cylindrical case is complete nonsense. It does not lay flat, putting the grinder in its compartment and handle to the other is pain. On the other hand, it has travel case. Also, do not try to go to zero point too much. I’ve had this grinder for two weks an burrs locked when I went to tightest setting, si I had to recalibrate the grinder. I heard some people calibrate J-MAX almost once a week, so we will see. Also, the speed is good compared to Comandante but not compared to even Timemore C2. It is beareble when you take the quality for an account. Lastly, there’s the stability. As the bottom part is narrow, it is easy to tip over even with the rubber on the bottom.
Overall, I would say I never had a better and more pleasant grinder in my hand and even though there are some drawbacks, this is definitely a 5-star piece of machinery and I would happily recommend it to my close friends.
Great design, very well built, high quality, fast shipping to UK.
Yeah, best coffee grinder i used, period. 😀
A good quality hand grinder. Super fast shipping.
Well, the grinder got stuck within 1 minute of opening the package, while I was following the instructions to calibrate it. And 1zpresso wants me to pay the shipping for them to inspect it… Not a good first 1zpresso experience unfortunately ):
Well built. Easy to use.
I can’t complain. The griding consistency, design, ease of use and manufacturing quality are superb. Add fast delivery and you have a happy customer.